Wilde Word for the Year 2017: Focus



Over the last year, my shop has grown. I've moved and changed and picked and poked, and I'm finally zeroing in on what I like most - and what YOU like most. I feel more at ease with myself and my business. I can do conventions and craft fairs without feeling like I'm freaking out. That's huge progress for an introvert. Don't get me wrong, I get stressed, but it's better. Manageable. I've learned a lot. I've been lucky enough to have the help of a lot of other fantastic artists and creators as I did all of this.


The key to me moving forward this year is focus. It's not letting myself get fragmented and remembering that I have to put my energy into the things that will mean the most to Wilde Designs, to myself, and to my family. Does this mean you'll see less of me? No. On the contrary, I think you'll see a lot more of me as I rein myself in from chasing rabbits and settle down to get the work and community building that really makes me happy done. 

What is YOUR word for the year? 

Comments