Wilde Feature: Jessi of Sunshine Hideaway

Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest



How long have you been selling online? What got you started? 
I started selling online in September 2015, and I started because I was in the process of losing my J-O-B, and I wanted to do something that was more aligned with my values and passions.


One Card Advice Reading by Sunshine Hideaway


What's your favorite thing to draw/make/create? 
I love to do so many things, it's so hard to pick just one! I like to do different things at different times, but mostly I think I'd have to say I love helping people through my tarot and divination readings. This is because I get to use my life experiences to help others along their path.


Another lovely Caged Stone Pendant by Sunshine Hideaway


What inspires you in your work? What makes you want to create or keeps you going when you're struggling? 
It's definitely helpful to have multiple crafts, because when I get bored with one, I switch to another. When I'm totally uninspired with one, I often get inspired to create a different, more unique piece in another medium. Switching it up is my friend!


Get a full hour tarot reading!


What item in your shop are you most excited about? Why? 
I'd have to say my live tarot readings. I have multiple options, but the ones I'm most excited about are those that get an emailed .pdf file afterwards. That way, my customers get to keep that reading forever and refer back to it, plus I get a chance to organize my thoughts and add more to the reading than what we may have covered in person.

Here's the link to a full hour reading with follow-up .pdf file: https://www.etsy.com/listing/277950256/live-tarot-or-oracle-reading-60-minutes?ref=shop_home_active_8 

Here's the link to the half hour reading with follow-up .pdf file: https://www.etsy.com/listing/291596471/30-minute-live-tarot-or-oracle-reading?ref=related-5






Comments