Wilde Feature: Sanna of LumisaDesign

Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Fairy Tale Postcard Set by LumisaDesign


How long have you been selling online? What got you started? Three months. 
People liked my art and asked why I didn't sell it, so I thought why not give it a try?

Original Art: A Girl, Her Dog, and a Pizza by LumisaDesign


What's your favorite thing to draw/make/create? 
Girls with long hair, princesses, and cats and dogs beside them.

Flowers & Butterflies by LumisaDesign


What inspires you in your work? What makes you want to create or keeps you going when you're struggling? 
 First it is an image in my head and the fact that I can't seem to find similar art. I like to make something with a bit of magic in it, like a smiling cloud, something that makes someone else smile, something to look at and when you see it, you feel happiness. That's what motivates me. My postcards don't sell a lot right now, but the pictures keep coming in my head, so I still draw nice illustrations, although I struggle right now because they don't seem to sell.


Snow White by LumisaDesign

What item in your shop are you most excited about? Why? 
Snow White is special because I think she looks beautiful.







Comments