Wilde Feature: Ashley of Pinecone Grove

Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Pinecone Grove Field Bag


How long have you been selling online? What got you started?
I first opened my shop in 2013 to sell my autumn inspired art. Now I create nature inspired learning tools and gear.

Wildlife Explorers Raglan Shirt

What's your favorite thing to draw/make/create?
My current favorite product to make is the Pocket FieldCard™ sets. Pocket FieldCards™ are learning tools designed for kids on-the-go.

Butterfly Mug


What inspires you in your work? What makes you want to create or keeps you going when you're struggling?
My son is a great help when it comes to finding inspiration for my shop. He loves exploring the outdoors and learning about the wildlife we discover. Time is my biggest struggle so this year I'm focusing more work time on product creation.

Autumn Leaves Pocket FieldCard Set


What item in your shop are you most excited about? Why?
Pocket FieldCards™ are my focus when it comes to my shop and I am really looking forward to releasing more sets this year. My most popular set is the Autumn Leaves Pocket FieldCard™ Set.










Comments