Wilde Feature: Cheryl of Imy & Me

Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Blog & Site | Pinterest


Darth Vader necklace - loooove it! Any Star Wars fans need one?

How long have you been selling online? What got you started?
I started selling in April of 2011. It was a healing process for me to create something beautiful and focus on positive qualities for strong/loving women in my life both past and present. The first thing I made was a hairpin that I named after my grandmother who was always loving, giving and strong for raising 5 children and being a part of her grandchildrens' lives.

Grapefruit hairpin - it looks so sparkly!

What's your favorite thing to draw/make/create?
I am so in love with my sewing machine right now! I have been making little stuffed animals for my new baby Illiana out of her clothing she's already grown out of.

F-bomb earrings - because it wouldn't really be my blog without something inappropriate included ;)

What inspires you in your work? What makes you want to create or keeps you going when you're struggling?
My daughter Imogen inspires me when I am at a loss for what to do. I spend time with her and color or even just talk and she gives me ideas on what she would LOVE to see. She was the reason why I started creating items in the first place. I wanted her to be able to see me strive and thrive for the best life she could have. Both my girls are what drives me to push more with my jewelry. I look at them and I want them to see that anything is possible if you push and continue through even when its hard at times.

These beauties are called Summer's Dream

What item in your shop are you most excited about? Why?
I am so excited to start the druzy collections! I am a fan of sparkles and earrings that you can wear to both work or out on the town. I can't say I have a favorite because they are all my babies I put forth into the world for you to share with me.

Want to get featured? Apply now!









Comments