Wilde Feature: Jeanette of Bownanza Utah

Shop | Facebook

When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
I started selling on Facebook in 2010. It started by finding a tutorial online to make something cute for my little girl that didn't cost an arm and a leg. It was fun, and I invested in alot of ribbon, so I started teaching my friends how to make them and supplied the ribbon. Some wanted me to just make it for them, and that is when I started selling. I still enjoy creating new items.

Snail Hair Clips - so cute!
What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?
I have a fetish for ladybugs, so I think that would be if I had to narrow it down to one. I like all the fun sculptures, like the snails, and fun unusual things.

Shabby Chic Chiffon Flower Clips


What is your favorite quote?
"Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work." - CS Lewis


Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!


Comments