Wilde Feature: Kristina Roby-Lynch of Lik's Creations

Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

I'm a sucker for a good rainbow! Check it out!


When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling? 
I opened shop in March of 2013, I'd been working on chainmaille for a while and many people kept saying I should start selling my craft. It took a lot of pushing but I finally opened an Etsy shop and started to list items. I am grateful for the encouragement.

You know you want one. DO IT.


What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? 
Right now, my current favorite item to make and see is my little chainmaille minion sculptures. Each one is so fun to make, and they always come out with their own personality, and not by my design. Sometimes the googly eyes just want to sit certain ways, or the rings make an arm or foot sit differently, they all have an attitude of their own. And I love it!

Her earrings are super cool. Seriously, look at these!


What is your favorite quote? 
It's a toss up between
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. " -Winston Churchill
 and
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein



Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments