#WildeFeature - Liana of Nerdy Pop Culture Art

Shop | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Tumblr

Wishing You the Groot of All Happiness (love this product shot!)


When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
I opened my shop officially last June. After having to move to Canada for my husband's job, I started to help run a comic shop part time in the area. I'm always inspired by passing art students at the local college, and they'd often tell me "you should sell your stuff!" so I began to! :)

His Name is Tyler Durden

What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?
Probably the new piece of Edward Norton from Fight Club I did inspired by the new release of the comic Fight Club 2 for Dark Horse.

Treat Yo Self


What is your favorite quote? "Have a compulsion to completion!" from my husband, in terms to motivate me to work my ass off. :D





Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments