#WildeFeature - Emily Driver of The Potion Shop

Shop | Facebook

In a Hole in the Ground embroidery - awesome!


When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling? 
I opened in in 2013 as a way to experiment selling different things I made. I really enjoy making scents and sugar scrubs based on my favorite fandoms and I had a few people express interest in it so BAM, Potion Shop was born. Who doesn't want to smell the fandom?

Tuxedo Mask Sugar Scrub


What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? 
The Tuxedo Mask Sugar scrub. Honestly I'm really proud of the scent being so mysterious and masculine yet also smell of roses. Plus it makes my skin feel amazing.

Loki'd Heart Shaped mini soaps


What is your favorite quote? 
It is never too late to be what you might have been - George Elliot



Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments