#WildeFeature - Katie Kaltenbach of Cold Stream Crafts

Shop | Facebook | Pinterest

Classic Striped Tea Wallet - love these


When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling? 
I began selling my goods in 2013. I love creating- the act of making things truly brings me great joy and is my personal stress-reliever. I tend to produce many goods and HAD to start selling to support my further crafting.


Super cute summer placemats!


What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? 
My current favorite are my placemats. I try and make them bright, fun and expressive- they dress up any table so nicely!

French Macaroon mini wallet


What is your favorite quote? 
"We keep you alive to serve this ship, row well and live." ~Ben-Hur

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments