#WildeFeature : Moon Cat of Mooncat Designs

King's Ransom Ring


When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
I opened my Storenvy shop a little over a year ago but I have been selling online for almost three years and selling in person for many more! I was into making jewelry while I was still in high school, and I'd make earrings and sell them in art class. I could never get into the routine of a "regular" job, and the idea of working long hours to support someone else's dream didn't appeal to me as much as tirelessly chasing my own. I sold and shipped my first painting in 2008 and Mooncat Designs was born. I cannot imagine doing anything else for the rest of my life.

LAWLESS Universal Light Amethyst Necklace


What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? 
My favorite item in my shop at the moment is an amethyst necklace from my latest collection, LAWLESS. I played with crushed stones a lot in this collection and I absolutely love the way they take shape as I create with them. This particular piece is my showstopper! It has double termination and killer marbling with little iridescent bits captured inside the crystal.

Lego Bracelet w/Swarovski Crystals


What is your favorite quote? 
"Live as though everything is rigged in your favor." - Rumi


Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments