#WildeFeature: Toni Conn of Little House of Crafting

Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram




When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling? 
I opened my shop in the summer of 2013. One of my friends made pinback buttons and I wanted to try it out. Once I started I was hooked! I delighted in helping others get their geek on and make new friends with my buttons.



What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?
My current favorite item is my Don't Worry I Speak Nerd design. It captures my life so well! I find myself speaking nerd on a regular basis. One of my art instructors calls me "The Dictionary". :) Here is where you can get it: http://littlehouseofcrafting.com/collections/246042-shop-all-buttons-magnets/products/11796852-dont-worry-i-speak-nerd-button-and-magnet!



What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is from Joseph Chilton Pearce - To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong. So often as creatives we live in fear that we are doing something imperfect, wrong, different than others. But that's what makes us so special! As creatives, we think outside the box and can adapt much more easily to what life throws at us. It's our superpower!

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!



Comments