#WildeFeature: Melissa of Mizziexoxo Boutique

Etsy Shop | Storenvy Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest




When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling? 
I first opened my Storenvy shop in September of 2013 and opened my Etsy shop in October of 2013. 

I never heard of Etsy or Storenvy before and I came across both sites and the thought of selling online intrigued me. I love to craft and thought people might be interested in what I love to make. So I started to look into how to start my own online business.



What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?
Currently I would have to say that one of my favorites is my Chihuahua Necklace. I just really love how the yellow colour of it turned out, and it's just super cute.



What is your favorite quote? One of my favorite quotes is "If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it."

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!





Comments