#WildeFeature: Sara Ohmeis of OhMi Creations

Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest

My personal fave from the shop - I'm a sucker for lime green.

When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
I opened my online shop in the Summer of 2014. People always complimented my jewelry and other Creations with the suggestion that I should start selling online. My need for something more this past summer knocked it all into place for me.




What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? It's really hard to choose only one. I really dig all of my Creations. Gemstones are amazing. I'm really torn but I will go with the Sri Lanka Moonstone and Hematite earrings. I love the black and white contrast and both gemstones have great metaphysical properties. They're worth checking out.



What is your favorite quote? "If at first you don't succeed try try again. Then give up, no use being a damn fool about it." W. C. Fields.

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!



Comments