#WildeFeature : Kari of Find Your Way Crafts

Store





When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
I opened my shop in May of 2014, largely because my roommates and I are frequently struggling to make ends meet. I'd been making little pendants and figurines out of Sculpey or resin for a long time, usually for friends or gifts, it just hadn't really occurred to me to try and sell them.




What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?
How To Train Your Dragon Toothless' Tail Fin Charm
Inspired by the How to Train Your Dragon movies, this is actually my best seller, too. It's a lot of fun to make, and the finished product is pretty cool looking, I think. I like it because I've actually never seen anything like it anywhere before--I feel like it's a really unique piece and I'm really proud that it's sold as well as it has.



What is your favorite quote?
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." By Will Rogers

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!






Comments