#WildeFeature - Jessie of Jessie's Studio

Shop | Twitter | Facebook




I'm so excited to be kicking off this year's Wilde Features with Jessie. In addition to being sweet and supportive and generally awesome, her bags are FABULOUS! 

When did you open your shop, and what inspired you to start selling?
Jessie’s Studio is a hand-crafted collection of unisex bags for women and men. Specializing in messenger, backpacks, shoulder bags, pouches, diaper bags and passport covers. My line started on a whim has quickly grown to be a treasured collection of thoughtful, handmade accessories.

So who am I? I started my first business when I was 20 selling my makeup services and expertise to save for college expense. I also have another shop which features fashion forward celebrity inspired attire. I've always loved the creative process and it was a natural step for me to eventually have my own shop of handmade accessories that I love.



I am inspired by colors, life, textures, and combining my love for Earthy style with modern fashion. I love to create whimsical yet everyday pieces that will inspire you. Whether it be an everyday purse a school bag, a mommy bag, a travel bag or work bag; it’s rewarding knowing my items are adding color somewhere!

Thanks to you, my amazing customers I've got a busy little shop + with help from local staff we make it happen. I am so grateful. So beyond grateful to all of you for your overwhelming support. Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you for letting me do what I love. What makes me happy...and hopefully makes you happy too.


What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why? 
ASHLEY is a messenger bag that promises to be in style in all season! This stunning bag has a smooth finish, making it comfortable to touch and convenient to use. This bag comes with the single shoulder strap and EXTRA adjustable strap. It can be used as a shoulder bag or messenger style. It's unique and multi-functional.....I love the navy canvas and simplicity of the design. It's one of my favorites!

 What is your favorite quote? 
"What's meant to be will always find a way."

Want to be featured? Click here to find out more!

Comments