Oh, hey, I'm still here

Don't look at me! I know I've been a lazy blog mom!
First of all, I'm sorry it's been forever. I really am. I've been doing lots of planning, lots of making, and lots of thinking, and very little blogging.


The first big news is that I will be a panelist and vendor at the Creative Women's Conference in Denton, TX on September 27th. You can find more out about the event on Facebook, plus ask me. If I don't know, I'll find out for you. In preparation for this, I've made new jewelry, gift tags, cards, and more. Anything that doesn't sell on site will hopefully be going up on the site before the holidays. 

Behind the scenes, my husband is helping me to redesign the website. Thankfully we think we've found a way to keep it from ever affecting you guys much. We should be able to import customer records and have zero downtime if all goes smoothly, it just may take awhile for the new look and feel to go live. Trust me, it will be worth waiting for. 

Additionally, I'll be doing some blog entries about my cosplay work soon so that you guys can get a glimpse into the process and how I assemble this stuff because, well, people have asked, which excites me to no end. If there's something you'd like to see here, tell me! Believe me when I say I'm always game for suggestions. 

Comments