Natalie of Adorebynat

Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Amazine

What inspired you to open a shop?

Adorebynat was born when I started making handmade cards in 2004. It started as a way of supporting my cardmaking hobby. As a paper addict, I wanted to have as many papers as I could. Tools and embellishments could get very expensive when you could not restraint yourself. Back then, I sold mostly cards.

My shop is my full-time job now. It has slowly evolved from just handmade cards to party decorations as well. I make favor tags, banners, cupcake toppers, door signs, napkin rings, teabag favors, invitations for any occasions such as wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday etc.

What is your current favorite item in your shop? Why?

My favorite item is the Alice in Wonderland Teabag Favors. It's a popular item as well. These favors can be personalized for wedding and baby shower parties.

What is your favorite quote? 

Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who wait and the best things come to those who don't give up.




Take a moment to apply for a Manic Monday feature of your own and get a little extra love for YOUR shop. Just fill out the form here and I'll get in touch with you about when your feature will post!




Comments