Manic Monday: Jamie of Love In Everything

Jamie of Love In Everything
Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Tell us about yourself and your shop
I am a mother of three boys, who learn at home, and in the world around them.
I have always had a huge passion for protecting the environment, as well as a disappointment in the lack of fun clothing available for boys. This combination has lead to the creation of fun, comfortable, stylish, Upcycled clothing. I mainly use thrifted t-shirts in the creation of each garment, and love combining colours and patterns, making each piece unique. 
My focus goes back and forth between more feminine clothing ie ruffles ( with three boys, I need my girly fix from time to time) and a more casual look, tees, and hoodies. I also make baby booties from recycled leather, and quilts from re-purposed fabric. All in all there is a strong focus on saving the landfill from un-necessary waste, as well as creating one of a kind clothing to express individuality.

What made you decide to open an online shop?
Well, mainly the fact that I was making a lot of girls clothing, without having any little girls in my life. I thought I would take a shot at trying to share my work with others.

What is your current favorite item in your shop?
That is always a difficult question. Usually my favoutite item is the item I'm working on, ruufly things at the moment.
What is your favorite quote?
There are lots of quotes that are my favoutite, but as I am trying to live in the moment, which is turning out to be much more chellanging then I thought, this quote is fitting. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Get your own Manic Monday feature! 

Comments