Manic Monday: Dorota Toczek of Jewellery Bijou

Dorota Toczek of Jewellery Bijou
Shop | Blog | Facebook


Tell us about yourself and your shop
Collection of Handmade leg warmers, Bridesmaids Accessories, Pearl jewelry and many other romantic and chic accessories. 


What made you decide to open an online shop?
A few years ago I received a necklace as a gift, I like them so much and wanted to have them in a different colour as well, however I could not find them. I decided to make them myself so. Very quickly after discovering pliers, silver wire and gemstones, I became completely obsessed with making jewelry. At first it was just a hobby something to keep myself busy. I quickly became more and more creative and began selling my work It was not until years later when the idea of creating jewelry as a business emerged.


What is your current favorite item in your shop?
My favourite item in my shop is Crochet leg warmers in beige with vintage looking buttons. I made few pairs in various colours for myself and I absolutely adore them.


What is your favorite quote?
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel

Comments

Post a Comment