Manic Monday: Anna D'Amato of Eleganceforyou



Anna D'Amato of Eleganceforyou


Tell us about yourself and your shop
I opened in March of 2009. I've always loved creating my own jewerly. Six years ago I took a class and the rest is history. In 2009 I heard a radio DJ talking about Etsy so I decided to check it out and loved being a membere ever since!



I offer affordable fashion beaded jewelry for the everyday woman. I believe every woman should be able to afford great jewelry!

I recently learned how to make accessories and scarfs, and started to make some tags as well.

Nature as well as everyday life inspires me. 


What made you decide to open an online shop?
I wanted to share my creations with a larger market! Before then I was doing craft shows but I found the online shop more rewarding. Also I get to interact with a larger audience.



What is your current favorite item in your shop?
My current favorite are my Tree of Life pendants! I recently learned how to make them.

What is your favorite quote?
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."

Comments

Post a Comment