Manic Monday: The Artwork of Kevin Stinehart

The Artwork of Kevin Stinehart
Shop | Facebook | Site 
What is your favorite item in your shop?
"Alces" is my favorite of my art pieces and it is what I personally have hanging in my living room. It is my favorite because of it's clean and unique design. It's also much kinder than killing an actual moose and mounting it on your wall and since it's made from reclaimed discarded wood it's even kind to trees Win-win :)
What is most inspirational to you?
My wife and my two-year-old daughter are what I'm most proud of and they inspire me daily.
What is your favorite quote?
"The harder you work, the luckier you get."

| Click here to apply for your own feature |
Pin It

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE that moose! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I had the cash, I'd be tempted to buy the Texas myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment