Manic Monday: Kimberly of Flaunt It & Flaunt It Dolly




Kimberly of Flaunt It & Flaunt It Dolly
Shop | Shop 2 |  Facebook

What is your favorite item in your shops?
For Flaunt It, the Prince Charming commission for my nephew.  It was extra special as it was for his first ballet recital and it will be memories I will treasure for I life time! Yes I do commission, and not just for family! 

For Flaunt It Dolly, the BJD Tiny Feathered Straw Hat. I just love how the feathers turned out.  Doing things in miniature have been a treat. 
What is most inspirational to you?
I love historical fashion, particularly high Renaissance, Victorian and Edo era Japanese. I like to recreate those times or use them as inspiration in modern clothing design.  

What is your favorite quote?
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein 

Pin It

Comments