Manic Monday: Paula the Scarf Lady


Paula of The Scarf Lady
Shop | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Right now, it would my 100% Silk Vintage Japanese Kimono Infinity Collection... Some of them are well over 50 years old! It's very cool to own a little piece of history like that! (& a pretty one at that!)

I get inspired by looking at various fabrics and coming up with ideas for a unique project. I really love to use vintage fabric or make a regular old scarf someone gave away into an updated one for someone to love <3

Wow...I have so many...but here is one of my favs of late:

"What we have done for ourselves dies with us,
but what we have done for others remains forever.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Apply for a feature of your own!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Beth!! I truly appreciate the honor!!!
    Paula~AKA~The Scarf Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your work is just lovely! Very glad you like the feature :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful scarves! The hearts are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment