Manic Monday: Leslie


Leslie of Zephyr Vintage
Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest

I have a huge collection of Art Deco necklaces, so it is challenge not to keep all the ones I sell. This one in particular is so beautiful they way it is constructed and the red really pops against the gold metal beads.

I find inspiration in a variety of things. People who inspire me are those who overcome obstacles with a positive attitude and integrity. Places that inspire me range from the beautiful beaches of Hawaii to the countryside of Ireland...and ALOT in between :-)

I admire those who follow their hearts and dreams.

Oh my gosh...there are so many! But I like this one in particular...

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
Albert Einstein

| Apply for your own Manic Monday feature |

Comments

  1. This is a terrific feature!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a gorgeous shop! Love her jewelry - so professional! Great prices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment