Manic Monday: akaCINDERS

Cinders of akaCINDERS
Shop | Shop2 | Blog | Twitter | Facebook


What are your favorite items in your shops?
I really love the Watercolor Helleborus. One of my favorite flowers and was difficult to recreate because of the color variation. It forced me to create a new process of coloring my flowers.

And of course I love the Star Wars Aprons in my Genre shop, because they are recycled and so cool.

What is most inspirational to you?
I adore the Dalai Lama and Maya Angelou, both have been through so much pain and loss in their lives and are still full of Joy, Grace and a kind giving Spirit. I truly admire those who give without question, and try to do that whenever I can.

What is your favorite quote?

So many good ones, but I gotta admit that this IS my favorite. From the movie ""Moonstruck"". Not altruistic or spiritually moving, just delightful.

"Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and *die*. The storybooks are *bullshit*. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and *get* in my bed!"

Click here to apply for your own feature! |

Comments

  1. Thank You so much for the wonderful Feature. I'm looking forward to seeing your other featured shops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinders' flowers just get more & more beautiful! Thanks for sharing the work of this talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature of a very talented artist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment