Manic Monday: Bad Cat Jewelry

Bad Cat Jewelry
Etsy | Twitter | Facebook

What got you started with selling online? What inspired you to put yourself out there?
I started out selling jewelry as a way to make donations to Specially for Children in Austin, Texas in honor of our friends' daughter who was diagnosed with brain cancer (survivor). They were in Texas, we were in Virginia and I had no way to physically help them.








What is your absolute favorite piece in your shop?
 It's usually one of the last pieces I make. But I am still in love with this, several weeks after its creation: www.etsy.com/listing/76217617/carnival-artisan-lampwork-fine-sterling







What's the most important thing that you've learned through your experience selling and promoting yourself online?
Don't give up. Be true to yourself.

What is your favorite quote? 
To thine own self be true: Shakespeare. Ties in with the last question, but I say it to myself over and over.


Giveaway Reminder!
Liz of After Your Heart Designs is giving away two different items! You have a chance at a Star Wars postcard & magnet set or a t-shirt in either men's size small or XL.


There are several options to win, so do one or all of these and leave a separate comment for each. On August 8, I will use a random number generator to choose the winner! Remember, be sure to leave a comment after doing any of the suggestions below so that we know how many entries you get! Also be sure to include your email so that I know how to contact you if you win.
  • Visit Liz's shop and tell us your favorite item
  • Become a fan of After Your Heart Designs on Facebook  
  • Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect or by subscribing
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Become a Wilde Designs fan on Facebook

Comments