Manic Monday: Paige

Paige
Etsy | Blog | Twitter

What got you started with selling online? What inspired you to put yourself out there?
Two reasons. One, I needed a creative outlet because I hated my day job and it was making me stabby. Two, I was looking to make a little extra money, and jewelry-making was a skill I'd had in my back pocket for a while--so I busted it out!

What is your absolute favorite piece in your shop?
Hmmm... It's hard to pick just one, but probably these earrings. I've been in love since I made them:
www.etsy.com/listing/71000851/rhinestone-and-crystal-bridal-earrings

 



What's the most important thing that you've learned through your experience selling and promoting yourself online?
I've learned that it's not easy. Running my own small business is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I'm not only the owner and designer, I'm the customer service manager, I'm the shipping department, I'm the marketing guru... It takes a lot to be everything at once, but nothing good is ever easy.

What is your favorite quote?
"When all else fails, there's always delusion." -- Conan O'Brien

Want your own Manic Monday feature? Just stop by this post and follow the instructions!

Comments

Post a Comment