Manic Monday: Patti & Miranda Bell

Patti & Miranda Bell
Etsy | Facebook

What got you started with selling online? What inspired you to put yourself out there? 
My daughter loves Etsy and kept suggesting that I put my jewelry on there. Since she agreed to help out on the tech end with uploading the photos and listing the items for me I decided to go ahead and just jump in! We live states apart, so it's great that we can do something together likes from so far away.


What is your absolute favorite piece in your shop(s)? 
My favorite piece is the plum purple and green boro and sterling silver bracelet. The beads are exquisite and the pictures do not show just how stunning they are, the rich color and the texture, lots of sterling silver and will be something you can wear anywhere with anything!

Also, I love any of the shell shaped lampwork beads. They are gorgeous and remind me of the beach!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65685307/pink-confetti-handmade-lampwork-sterling 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65606781/handmade-lampwork-and-boro-beaded

What's the most important thing that you've learned through your experience selling and promoting yourself online?
What I have learned is that there is so much to learn, things you didn't even consider when you first stepped in but there are so many wonderful artist who are always offering suggestions and great ideas that can help make your shop better, I love the friendliness and how they really want to help you its nice to know you can ask questions and other people on here are very generous, its amazing!!!

What is your favorite quote (funny, inspirational - anything!)?
"learn from yesterday live for today and hope for tomorrow or always treat each other with respect and compassion"

And my daughter's favorite quote, which is too funny:
"I'm learning to cook with wine, I'm becoming a gourmet cook...actually all I do is get drunk and cook some rice" --Kevin Nealon


Patti & Miranda have been kind enough to offer Wilde Designs readers a special deal - a free pair of earrings with any purchase of $40 or more! Just say you found them through Wilde Designs in the comments to seller and get yourself some gorgeous new jewelry.

Comments

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the dangley necklace so flrty and pretty! Happy Monday : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter introduced my to Esty too, you have some lovely pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Bellagifts!

    I love the blog! We have very similar tastes Wilde Designs!

    -Kate
    http://allthingspaperblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the necklace in the top image and the color of those earrings. Definitely going to check out their shop!

    Found you through EBT and am your newest follower! :)

    xo,
    melissa
    www.bubbyandbean.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment