Manic Monday: Madd Dogg of Tomorrow

Madd Dogg of Tomorrow
Etsy | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

What got you started with selling online? What inspired you to put yourself out there?
I want to work for myself. I decided to tell me friends and family so I didn't chicken out then I went for it.

What is your absolute favorite piece in your shop?
I love the clockwork owls, they are really fun to make and they are very pretty and cute to wear.

What's the most important thing that you've learned through your experience selling and promoting yourself online?
I've learned that no matter what don't let things get you down. Once I start feeling blue because of lack of sales or views I start to lose my drive then it becomes a vicious circle. You've got to keep the positive energy flowing.

What is your favorite quote?
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence them in. So, you can waste your life drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them."

Comments

  1. LOL! Nothing like telling your friends and family to keep you on track! LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you have to tell your friends and family! They'll end up being your biggest cheerleaders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment