Fab Friday: Pretty in Pink

Welcome to Fab Friday #3! Today I was feeling pink, so our theme is, well, Pretty in Pink. I think it's because I painted my nails Sally Hansen Bikini Pink earlier this week.


Dress: Pink Luncheon Date Dress by YUNG
Earrings: Tiny Rose Earrings by tigerlillyshop
Necklace: Punk Princess Glittery Soft Pink Heart Necklace by Wildemoon
Shoes: Gloria Vanderbilt Pumps by AttysVintage
Lipstick: I Bleed Pink by SweetPeaAndFay
Eye Shadow: Shine Eye Shadow - Gorgeous Shimmery White by ProvidenceAndGrace

Comments

  1. Wonderful pink collection! Thank you so much for featuring me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this shade of pink!!! so girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rocking "Scratch: light pink champagne" eyeshadow from Urban Decay today. It would go well with your collection. :)

    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment