New Thank You Cards



All made from old birthday, Christmas and other cards. Yay recycling! I love being able to use the cards (yes, I do keep and store some because I'm sentimental like that) instead of throwing them out, plus it gives a unique touch to orders. I like being able to share myself with people, and every thank you card in every order is a little piece of me - a card I got when I was a kid, a leftover Valentine, a clipping from a calendar. It's fun for me, and, hopefully, fun for the folks who buy from me :D

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

  1. This is such a great idea! I always feel badly about throwing away greeting cards that I've received. I suppose the only tricky part is to make sure that you don't send any of the thank you notes to the person who sent you the greeting card in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Very true! But I mostly use these for orders, so that doesn't happen *too* often ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment