Manic Monday: Jen & Jon Davis

Jen & Jon Davis
Etsy | Blog

How could I not love Jen, who is a fellow graphic designer by day and crafter in her off hours. She's supported by her husband (also a familiar tale), and... well, basically just plain makes rockin' stuff.

Variety is the spice of life, and this shop is plenty spicey. There is everything from custom chalk boards to jewelry to reinvented vintage goods to original paintings. Don't try to lie and tell me you don't want the robot because I KNOW you do.

I'd say it's a great place to get gifts - and it is! - but with this much great stuff at such low prices? You're going to want to get yourself a little something too.

Comments

  1. Love the Audrey chalkboard! Marking it for xmas present for the Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's my favorite too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely. Both the Audrey chalkboard and the robot toggle switch are very unique. The compote dish is just plain beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment