Manic Monday: Kirameku

Kirameku
Etsy | Blog | Twitter

So when "funky" and "sparkly" were both in the shop description, I knew I'd come to the right place. I must be part bird because I can't resist shiny objects.

Kirameku offers plenty of those. The jewelry is unique and bold without edging into tacky territory. Instead everything seems to have a wonderful voice of its own. The rings especially stood out as being full of personality.

As much as I love the rings (it was hard not to fill this post with pictures of just them), there are also cute necklaces and other lovely miscellaneous items scattered throughout the shop. Check out the gorgeously sparkly, dangly heart earrings. If you're looking for a touch of funky, feminine spirit in your wardrobe, this is a great place to grab it!

Comments

Post a Comment