Manic Monday: Sassy Packrat

Sassy Packrat
Etsy | Blog | Twitter

I'll start by saying that Sassy is one of my favorite Twitter buds. What? Stop looking at me like that isn't enough! Oh, fine. I'll give you more, although I think being fun and funny and entertaining is always enough.

Are you seeing the cuteness here? I love a good cute critter, and Sassy Pack Rat Studios offers some of the cutest critters out there. The penguins to the right here are my absolute favorites.

Looking for something a little more sophisticated to decorate with? Maybe something with a retro flair? This owl is too cool not to love. And if neither of these thrill you, there are plenty more items to look through in the shop, so stop by and check it out!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Those penguins are super adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Those penguins are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy is the bomb. It's a known fact. Great feature, wilde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You speak truth, MAB! Thanks, all :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sassypackrat? sophisticated? in the same sentence? LOL I love her work too, and any friend of Doctor Who is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love the "ugly cry" one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment