I ♥ Your Blog Award!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been awarded the "I ♥ Your Blog Award!" by Eco-Friendly Freckles. The rules state that I need to post the award on my blog, link back to the person who gave it to me and that I need to pick 15 other delightful bloggers and pass the award on to them. When you decide to share the love with your favorite blogs don't forget to follow these rules and add the "I ♥ Your Blog Award!" button to your post.



I love sooo many blogs and bloggers that it was very, very hard to choose 15 of my favorites. If you aren't on the list, please don't think that I don't love you because I do! :D
1. Figures in my Art and My Life
2. Studio M.M.E.
3. cabin + cub
4. Rae Gun Ramblings
5. Art Backwash
6. Etsy It Up!
7. MAB's Notes on Jewelry, Life & Ephemera
8. olive bites
9. Shrimp Salad Circus
10. Phineas and Lou
11. Eye Shutter to Think
12. DeShawn Marie Handcrafted Soap
13. Offbeat Bride
14. Mommy Wants Vodka
15. Ask the Blogess

Comments