Whodunit & Sweet Transvestite Treasuries

There's nothing like a mystery  treasury, and this is a great one! Whodunit? Honestly, I don't know, but I do know that I'm thrilled to have my Barbie Murders 04 4x6 Print included in the mix. There are some seriously rockin' items here (just check out that vintage Clue game!), and I think it is officially not to be missed.

Like something a little more out there? Let there be lips! The Sweet Transvestite treasury will satisfy you or your favorite Rocky Horror fan thoroughly. You might get strung out by the way it looks... but you'll enjoy it ;)

Comments

  1. Hi I am a new follower from Admire Monday, I look forward to reading your blogs.

    Please visit my blog @
    http://shining2save.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! Looking forward to seeing you link up next week. Have a great night!

    http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a Barbie today, tossed to the side of the freeway and looking a bit like road kill. I thought of you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! Now I totally want to do a run over Barbie shot... lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment