Three Bloody Good Treasuries

My Barbie Murders 04 Postcard (seriously, somebody buy this one up!) was included in KnotOriginal's super cute Who Done It Treasury. I love crime-related treasuries, so I'm always excited when I get included in one. So much fun! Please check it out.

Then to continue the fun, leelu and piggy included my Crimson & White 2 print in her awesomely sexy Blood Lust Treasury. If you're a fan of red or vampires or both, you can't miss it!

And I was lucky enough for my Barbie Murders bookmarks to get included in  the Psycho Killer treasury by VintageEye. There's a lot of fun pieces in this one that I'd never seen before, so if you enjoy a bit of the macabre, check it out!

Comments

  1. That's awesome- three treasuries! I still love your Barbie's murdered concept, and have yet to find something to use it for. I used to buy things up for "just in case" moments, but with the lack of space in our home and two kids, I've had to reevaluate my purchasing trends...

    Awesome products and inclusions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand, Polished! If you ever need the images on something particular, though, don't hesitate to let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment