Manic Monday: Kris

Kris
Etsy | Facebook | DeviantArt

Now this is the place to go for gifts. You know the kind: that one relative who you're NEVER sure what to buy for. Well, you'll find it here. Whatever it is, you'll find it. Because Kris's shop is filled with adorable little items that are low cost but high on cute factor.

She offers a wide range of bookmarks (something I'm more than slightly addicted to) in everything from faux antique looks to modern curves to die cut shapes.

And if you do get them as a gift? She also sells gift tags to use when giving your purchase away... if you can bear to part with it.











Comments

  1. Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I’m your newest follower! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! I'm visiting from Admirer Monday. I signed up as a new follower.

    http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colours in those bookmarks! I think I'm more addicted to tags though, and hers look so pretty!

    (Also, you guys should take a look at my new website http://efreeme.com. You can sell handmade or vintage items for FREE, and right now we'll also give you $5 when you open a store and list 20 items or more. Hope you can check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! thanks for writing about me :) almost missed it, but thank god for google reader on my home page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Thank you, Kris! That's precisely how I find things too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment