Manic Monday: A-knit-thing & Meet Me Monday!

A-knit-thing
Etsy

This is going to be mostly pictures because frankly, what really gets me about this shop is that it's a flat-out explosion of cute. Cutegasm! So please enjoy looking at these precious little knit critters as much as I did, and stop by to show the artist some love.





1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
Golden Chick - I'm totally addicted to their fried catfish. Yummy!

2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I'd probably try to rework things to be able to do my art and crafting full time... but, honestly, I'm a graphic designer, and I love my "day job" too :)

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
Over, though as long as it's on the roll, I'm not gonna complain too much.

4. What was your favorite tv show as a child?
Depending on age: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Monkees, and She-Ra :D

5. What is your favorite Summer drink?
This is where my southern nature comes in - sweet tea, definitely.

Comments

  1. I never heard of Golden Chick! We must not have any in PA!

    My hubby is so addicted to Sweet Tea!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Java - Thanks! It's fun :D

    @Katrin - I thought so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally they're so cute! a knit thing has an exotic penguin. it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment