Manic Monday: Deborah Julian

Deborah Julian
Etsy

Today it's all about the kitty cat love! I can hear my mom groaning already (she's allergic), but I have to admit that I find it all pretty darn adorable.

Deborah specializes in cute, cuddly kitties in art prints and notecards that are just plain fun. Need to send a note to an animal loving friend? Birthday greetings? You can find just the thing right here!

Yes, there are non-kitty images too... but my favorites always run toward the cuddly critter variety. If yours don't? There's still plenty to see in Deborah's shop.

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining Admirer Monday! I'm already following you! Hope you have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Deborah's work! The kitties always make me smile:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a fan of Deborah's work - great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Deborah's art! Thanks for featuring her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment