Estate Sale Scores

While we were driving home after my papau's memorial service the other day, we saw an estate sale and, being people who love finding cool old stuff, we stopped. I'm so glad we did even though the puppies were pissed about having to wait (see Sophie lurking behind the items and plotting their demise?).

I got a few new gorgeous vintage pins that I can't decide whether to keep or sell, a new scarf that is MINE, two huge glass jars (with clear glass tops!) full of vintage buttons (also totally MINE), Old Spice hair stuff from forever ago that's still like new in the little jars, a vintage box full of shoe laces, and a bunch of watches to take apart so Wes can experiment making steampunk jewelry. All in all? We scored BIG, and I'm so excited to play with everything!

Comments

  1. Love the vintage scarf! Can't wait to see what you do with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love a good estate sale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment