Double the Fun Treasuries

I've apparently been a good girl this week because I'm in TWO awesome new treasuries starting today :)

My Claude Holding a Pigeon print has been included in the fun Pigeon Pink treasury! This one is curated by LichenStudio, and it's not to be missed. Very original and cool - plus the items included are just plain lovely. So please check it out.

Then for those of you who, like me, have a bit of fun with the dark side, there's There is a Killer Amongst Us~~~~Murder, Blood, And Bones. My Barbie Murders 11 8.5x11 Print is included in it, and it's fabulously funky and curated by 2GirlsInTrouble. Don't let a little darkness scare you away - check it out!

Comments

  1. Hello! Found you through an Etsy forum link :) stop by my blog at http://etsyloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment