The Barbie Murders Return

The first new image in four years has officially been added to the Barbie Murders series. There is at least one more new entry to come in the not too distant future, but for now, I choose to celebrate the end to a long period of laziness for me. I have a thousand and one ideas, and I am finally getting them put together.

I think that this newest shot is a good example of what's to come. I want to make the new shots a bit grittier, a bit more visceral, perhaps, without losing the odd fun of the first round. I've learned quite a bit about taking pictures since then, so hopefully it will only get better from here. What do you guys think? What would YOU do to Barbie if you had the chance?

You can find and purchase any of the Barbie Murders shots right here in my Wilde Designs shop.

Comments

  1. Hahaha you're too funny. Great blog! If you ever need a feature for your shop or blog on mine let me know and I'd be happy to do so. You're too fabulous!

    Know the art scene with
    www.kathleenmcgiveron.com


    BY THE WAY I"M FOLLOWING YOU!!!

    Help me with my goal of 1000 FOllowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! Kathleen, I'll post back here when I open up my Manic Monday features again too if you want to apply :D I'm always up for being featured, and I'd love to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment