Manic Monday Feature

Melodie of Simplie Girlie Designs
Etsy | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Melodie herself uses the perfect word to describe her work: fun. The shop is filled with invitingly bright colors and styles. She deals in everything from kid's clothes to adult aprons to jewelry.

The thread that ties it all together is a girlie, feminine flair. Even simple aprons get an awesome touch of modern style with great accent fabrics. and adorable ruffles. I'm especially in love with the black & white damask + red polka dots on the design to the left.

Want to give a gift to a child that they can get some real wear out of? Try one of her super adorable reversible dresses! Such a simple idea, but it's executed beautifully and will give even the youngest members of your family a real sense of style.

As a bonus to my readers, Melodie has kindly offered a 20% discount through Sunday, April 25th to anyone who places an order and mentions this article. Awesome!

Comments

  1. Thanks so very much for featuring my shop and doing such a wonderful job of it! :) As a token of my thanks to you and your readers, anyone who places an order and mentions this article will receive a 20% discount through Sunday, April 25th. I do a ton of custom work. You can find me and see tons of photos of my stuff on Facebook, simply search for Simplie Girlie Designs. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute....to bad I have boys and they are not kids anymore :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment