What do you buy?

I'm going to be making some more jewelry down the line, and I'm curious as to what people buy. It likely won't change what I make much since I already have some ideas in my that I just HAVE to try, but... The last time you bought jewelry, what piece did you get? If you have a link to the piece or artist (whether it's on Etsy or Artfire or Target), I'd love to see it!

The last thing I bought was an adorable necklace on sale this last weekend at JC Penny. It's green and has a dangly tassel and is generally awesome. Plus it was ten bucks!

Comments

  1. The last piece of jewelry I bought were earrings from another Etsy artist. I love simple, modern pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last jewelry I bought was a couple necklaces, but they weren't handmade. I tend to not buy necklaces handmade because they are usually too pricey for my budget (If it's over $10, I'm not buying), but I am always buying handmade rings. That's my favorite thing to buy on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy jewelry all the time, but I can't remember the last piece I bought. It may have been a huge ring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment