Manic Monday

Dyche Designs
Etsy | Blog | Twitter

This week we have yet another shop for people just like me - those who want it all in one place. At Dyche you can find everything from bags to jewelry to soy candles. In other words? One of those perfect niches on Etsy to find a gift for everybody.

I find myself especially in love with her fuzzy pillow covers, probably because I am addicted both to bright colors and to fuzzy things. The photos are so lovely you can practically feel the fuzziness. Mmmmm.

I also couldn't resist inclusion of one of her lovely, whimsical clay figures. They are handmade and sooooo cute! There is a lot to see in this beautiful shop, so don't shortchange yourself - settle in and plan to stay for awhile :)

Comments

  1. What a beautiful surprise for a Monday morning, you just made my day. Thank you for all your lovely comments I really appreciate it. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment