Manic Monday

Courtney Reynolds of NonpareilSoleil
Etsy | Blog

I love a chance to help a really stunning shop get a solid start - and here's a wonderful one! Courtney has been an Etsy buyer for a full year, but starting in November, she became a seller as well.

Her shop is already shaping up to be a lovely mix of items, and she's currently offering primarily lovely jewelry and some very cozy-looking scarves like the one shown above. My current favorite happens to be the "discover" necklace.

Looking for something else? There's also an adorable coffee cozy sure to keep your coffee hot and your hands warm. Check the shop out and help a truly lovely seller get her brand new shop humming with activity!

Comments

  1. very nice mixture of items. the coffee cozy is very nice, i love the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog and great feature story. Yes, the discover necklace is really special. See you have Dave Robertson as one of your followers, I've always liked the "Rings n' Things" online catalog.

    Found your blog through an etsy forums thread about blogs and followers...well since we all need more followers I couldn't help but check it out. LOL Curious like a cat, I am.
    Anyway you've got one more new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my shop! It means a lot to me! :D

    I'm hoping to have more cozies and even some hats up soon, and I'm always learning new things to knit and make so everyone should keep checking back! ;)

    Courtney (NonpareilSoleil)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace :D!!! Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shop! That scarf looks warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment