Shop Reorganization

First off, the internet was out most of the day at work, and I am twitching like an addict here. It's ridiculous. Thankfully it is now fixed.

In more relevant news, I am going to be reorganizing my Wilde Designs shop over the next few months. Some prints and things will be going away, there will be whole new series' of items, and I really hope that you guys will be as psyched as I am. Why tell you guys? So that you can head over to the shop and grab the stuff you want now just in case it's not there in the not too distant future. Have at it, and let me know if you have any questions! I know it may be a bit of a mess as I move and shift things around, so if you can't find a favorite? Just say so! I can make sure you find the right spot.

I think this is going to be an awesome chance to get the shop more focused, less scattered, and a lot more rockin' than it already is.

Comments

  1. Oh, heck no! Frankly *I* love them too much. I will, however, be expanding the line in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment