Manic Monday Feature

Rue Renee
Etsy

As rarely as I send out physical cards in the mail, I never fail to be absolutely stunned by really beautifully done ones - and the cards are Rue Renee are definitely stunners.

The cards aren't just fun or colorful, they're unique. In some cases, even the shape of the cards are different, and in all cases they look beautiful and utterly polished and professional.

I've always been a sucker for typewriters and type fonts, so the typewriter to the left is a particular favorite of mine. In a similar style, there's also a tea kettle, bicycle, and even retro birthday revelers. Do yourself a favor and stop by to check out all the beautiful cards that Rue Renee has to offer!

Comments

  1. I love those cards! Thanks for posting about this etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! my fave is the classic typewriter card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just now saw this for the first time. Thank you so much for the wonderful writeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Your stuff is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment